Social Links Header Needs

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Speaking | Stand Out Tour with PhaseOne


    Pretty excited to announce that I will be speaking with the good crew of PhaseOne
and Mamiya photographers at the Stand Out Tour in L.A. in two weeks!  I will be touching on my past as an action sports photographer and how I have grown to work with the companies I shoot for now.  I will mostly be talking about what it is like producing advertising images of boats and cars with the CGI art crew AlreadyBeenChewed.tv.

Shot example in conduction with AlreadyBeenChewed

    Be sure to use my PromoCode FLASHGARRISON to get in on any of the talks for free!  I will also be giving away products from some of the crews that support me such as Custom SLR and Fstop Gear!  I hope to see you out there October 15th!


FEATURING
Matt Armedariz 
Pratik Naik 
John Schell Melissa Rodwell 
Michael Grecco Dave Gallagher
Chris Garrison Emily Shur 
Roberto Valenzuela 

Benjamin Von Wong 
Mark Seliger Gregory Crewdson John Schell
Eric Crossland
 Jim Taskett 
Dan Saelinger Ryan Enn Hughes Bobbi Wendt  
Tim Kemple Annabelle Breaky
The Stand Out! Photographic Forums’ mission is to bring the photographic community together to inform, inspire and excite. Hear from inspiring and innovative industry creatives and icons.  Explore new ideas to differentiate yourself and your business.
   
Register
Stand Out!
Los Angeles
October 15th
MAKER CITY LA | THE REEF
1933 S. BROADWAY, 11th FL.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90007
10am – 9pm
Register
Stand Out!
San Francisco 
October 18th
MORGAN AUDITORIUM
491 POST STREET
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94105
11am – 9pm
Vendors




1 comment:

  1. Amazing photography thanks for sharing with us. http://www.dynamitestudioinc.com/

    ReplyDelete