Social Links Header Needs

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Print Biz | Cover

    Happy to see that the Ronix 2013 catalogue for the other half of the world will be my shot of Shota Tezuka!  This was my first ever team shoot in the wake industry.  I was more than overly excited when I got the call a Paul O'brien to shoot the Ronix team shoot in Tampa florida!  You can check out the US catalogue here!


    The image was actually taken after I was doing "drive by" shots for sunset.  Big Spence was the other shooter for the team shoot and wanted to get some double up shots of Shota.  He was on the jetski getting the shot that ended up being the cover of Alliance Wake last month.  I was about 100 plus yards aways floating in the water with the 70-200mm zoomed all the way in on the D3s.  It was pretty amazing to see the flashes actually fire with the Pocketwizard TT5 at that distance away while I float on water level.


Here is one of the earlier shots that shows how far away I originally was zoomed to 200mm!  Flash still fired!


An up close shot to show how water level you can get without a housing on the D3s!

No comments:

Post a Comment