Social Links Header Needs

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Almost End of Snow Season | Travel

    This is the time of the year where I know everyone is pushing to get every last photo they can!  This has been the longest year/season I have even been through snow wise.  I was already out in southern Colorado at the November doing my first shoot of the season and it just still has not stopped!  I managed to get a quick trip down to Arenol, Costa Rica about a month back for some R&R to help me push through the rest of season.  Here is a little slideshow for all the homies out there still slanging the photos!  There is light at the end of all the snow!  On that note I am just finishing up with a wake project and heading straight down to Jamaica this week before going back to the endless winter.




No comments:

Post a Comment