Social Links Header Needs

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wakeboard | Rails n Water

    I was just up at lake mills again this past month.  This is where I used to shred, rope swing, and play endless hours of ping-pong back in the day.  Now the lake has a few massive rails built up on it, and what better to do then spend a weekend up there sunrise, sunset style.  I caught up with Austin Hair, Terry Bailey , and Luke Earls to get a few shots done on the rails.  I shot through sunset until pretty much dark, and got a few shots I was pretty happy with.  Thank god Luke had just chopped a few trees down to make a fire with, I think it was around 40 degrees out.  Here are a few out takes from the shoot.




1 comment:

  1. looks sweet dude. what flashes were you using on that one?

    ReplyDelete