Social Links Header Needs

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Katrina Activewear | Colorado

    A few months ago I was contacted by Tina Cyphert who is the designer for Katrina Activewear.  They are a brand that is recognized through out the dance world and has been featured by prominent artist as well as major television dance competitions.  They recently relocated their business from Phoenix, Arizona to Silverthorne, Colorado.  I am located in Florida for the sumer time, but gladly accepted the work.  I rented a Hyundai Elantra and drove the 2,000 plus mile trip with my entire studio in the trunk, rear seat, and front seat in 32 hours!  The shoot was amazing and the weather could not have been any better while I was up there.   I was also invited back up to shoot a few more products for the website and catalogue, which I could not unfortunately make it up for.  I contacted local Colorado and Snowboarder Magazine senior photographer Aaron Dodds to cover it for me!  Thank you Aaron, Tina and Jessi, as well as our two awesome models Molly Howard and Phoenix Cyphert.  


    Here are a few shots with different color balance and style.  I also have the same outtake that Aaron got that I really like too.  It came because my rear flash and main flash was not recycling fast enough.  Thank you to Breckenridge Central Lodging for supply the location for the studio.






(edit)  The website has recently launched and you can check out the work done here.

1 comment:

  1. Nowadays the fitness clothing is also coming in very unique designs, patterns and the colors. My first yoga set was from the brand Adidas and it was brilliant. I had purchased the compression mesh leggings along with a cute white tank top.

    ReplyDelete